Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bavaria City Racing

This weekend Bavaria City Racing came to Dublin. I wasn't planning on going since it was a rainy, freezing cold day but when I heard the engines roaring from inside my apartment I decided it was something I just had to check out.

Jenson Button, the Vodafone McLaren F1 driver & former world champion, was in top form along with the roaring engines of cars from the world rally championship, superbikes, supercars and drifters.

I always knew that F1 engines make a huge noise but was I blown away when I heard Janson Button come roaring by. The sound from one single car was almost deafening. I can't even imagine how loud it must be to have 20 cars going around the track at one time.

Here are a few pics and video's from the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment